Gamblers insurance bonuses are calculated on net sportsbook losses between Aug.1 and July 31 of the following year. Cash back on losses are paid annually at the beginning of every Soccer season. Gamblers insurance bonuses is given in the form of a FREE PLAY.
Gamblers insurance bonuses must be rolled over a minimum of 5 times before requesting a payout.
Rollover – Play Through
- The maximum wager amount that counts toward the bonus rollover requirement is -110. All wagers above -110 will be re-calculated as -110 towards rollover.
- No juice games and Casino play do NOT count towards rollover.
- In order to be eligible for a payout after taking a bonus, a customer must comply with the play through attached to said bonus.
Play through works as follows:
- Point Spreads – For point spreads with a standard price of -110 , the customer is considered to have played through the risk amount.
- Money Line Favorites – In the event of a loss, a customer is considered to have played through the risk amount. In the Event of a win a customer is considered to have played through the win amount.
- Money Line Underdogs – When a customer bets a money line dog, he is deemed to have played through the risk amount.
- Parlays – When a customer bets a parlay he is deemed to have played through the risk amount.
- Teasers – For teasers the customer is considered to have played through the lesser amount whether it be risk or win.
- PUSH – This is not add to Accumulated Risk Amount.
Free Roll Account Rules
- All the fields must be filled out and must have an active and valid, phone number email address. The customer will be sent the free account rules via email to verify the email address.
- Incoming calls are not eligible for the free account.
- Valid for players living in United States, and Canada ONLY
- There is only one free account per customer, household and IP address. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
- The player must wager 20 times the promotion amount.
- Example : $100 promotion = $100 x 20 roll over = total of $2000 in total action before a payout can be requested.
- Minimum withdrawal is $100. A maximum of $250 may be withdrawn from a free account.
- Maximum wager on the no deposit promotional accounts is $25.
- Amounts won on free accounts will take at least 72 hours for payouts due to the comprehensive fraud screening. Any accounts that have the same details or IP address as any losing accounts are voided immediately.
- Free accounts must be open for at least 30 days before requesting a payout.
- In addition to the above stipulations, in order to request a payout from a free account the customer needs to fax a copy of a valid driver’s license, state identification or passport for payout verification.