SCORE FIRST in the game
Moneylines are the simplest form of sports bets. The team you bet on just has to win the game. Your bet is not subject to a point spread. The amount you may win is determined by the moneyline. Moneyline rules are as follows:
- Moneylines are displayed with a plus “+” or a minus “-” sign.
- Moneylines posted with a minus sign “-” require a bet equal to the amount shown after the minus sign to win $100.
- Moneylines posted with a plus sign “+” require a $100 bet to win the amount shown after the plus sign.
- To win your bet, the team you bet on must win the game.
- Tie games are no action, which means your original bet amount will be refunded to your account.