Earn 10% on every deposit your referral makes, life time
The Industry’s Best Referral Program, Refer your friends and win weekly! No hassle!
America’s Bookie offers you the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to try our service with our unique Referral Program.
How are we different? It’s easy! You are entitled to 10% of all the deposits of your referee makes for as long as he is active. Other sites offer referral programs and pay based on the player’s losses, not us. It’s your job to get the players; America’s Bookie will deal with them.
How do I get started?
To participate, once you have created your America’s Bookie account, you need to verify your account (KYC). When your account is confirmed you can refer as many friends as you want with your affiliate code. After each of these accounts has been verified, you will receive 10% of every deposit your friend makes. We will deposit your winnings in your America’s Bookie account at the end of the week so you can withdraw or play. It doesn’t matter if your friend wins or loses, you get your referral, the rest, leave it to us.
What documents do I need to provide?
Proof of ID: A color copy of a valid government issued form of ID(Driver’s License, Passport, State ID or Military ID). This proof must be sent along with a selfie of the owner holding it.
Proof of Address: A copy of a recent utility bill showing your address.
Verification Process (KYC-Know Your Customer)
To maintain the highest level of security, we require all our members to provide us with certain documentation in order to validate their accounts. We are committed to providing a socially responsible platform for recreational gaming. All of our members must be 18 years or age or older and we are bound by our licensing agreement to verify this. We, as a respected online and global company, it is in our interests to guarantee maximum security on all transactions. Our payment processors require that our policies are in line with international banking standards. A proven business relationship with each and every member is mandatory for the protection of all parties. By ensuring that your account details are absolutely correct, the inconvenience of ‘missing payments’ can be avoided. It can take weeks to trace, recall and resend using the correct information. This process also results in additional fees from our processors.
America’s Bookie Affiliate/Referral Program Terms and conditions
1. The affiliate and America’s Bookie are independent contractors. Nothing in this agreement will create any kind of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between parties.
2. Any attempt to abuse of this program or improper use of any affiliate accounts will be penalized. We define abuse as any attempt of collusion between the referrer and the player. In any of these cases, we will hold and/or deduct winnings from the affiliate and player accounts involved.
3. America’s Bookie may approve, reject or close an affiliate account/application at any time and at our sole discretions.
4. America’s Bookie will pay the affiliate commission based on 10% of the referred customer’s deposits throughout the week and will transfer that percentage into your America’s Bookie Customer Account where you can either play or withdraw.
5. America’s Bookie will pay the affiliate revenue on a weekly basis every Monday.
6. America’s Bookie will grant the affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable right to use America’s Bookie logos and text solely for the purpose of our referral program.
7. The banners provided by America’s Bookie are hosted on our servers and we reserve the right to update these banners at any time and without previous notice.
8. America’s Bookie will not be liable for any indirect, or consequential damages or losses incurred by the affiliate or a customer referred by the affiliate, arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
9. Referrer must have documentation on file before a referral can be made.
10. Referrers must have real money action within the last six months to qualify.
11. Minimum cashout from referral winnings is $250 and can be requested on any method.
12. Referrer and referee accounts will be subject to careful review prior to payout approval.
13. We reserve the right to restrict any player(s) from referring or being referred.
14. Each account must reside at a different address.
15. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that the correct tracking is utilized on their website. America’s Bookie will not change the Affiliate Tracking ID for referrals resulting from incorrect or incomplete tracking. America’s Bookie is not responsible for commission fees generated from referrals with incorrect or incomplete referral information or from other sportsbooks.
16. All affiliates are responsible to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for our Referral Program before submitting their application and at all times afterwards.
17. Not complying with the terms and conditions for the referral program could end in the termination of the affiliate deal and forfeiture of all affiliate earnings.
18. By opening an account with America’s Bookie, the referred customers agree that America’s Bookie client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. America’s Bookie reserves the right to refuse or close referred customers’ accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
19. Affiliate will earn commissions for the life of the customer as long as the affiliate remains an active member of our Referral Program. An active member is defined as an Affiliate who remains in good standing and promotes America’s Bookie to the best of their ability.
20. All affiliates are required to refer a minimum of 1 active customer before requesting the first payout. If the Affiliate chooses to close the affiliate account before reaching the required 1 active player, any/all commissions will be deposited into the affiliate’s America’s Bookie account at the end of the week.
21. If an affiliate has a new referral that improperly uses the affiliate code while signing up and does not get placed into the intended affiliate package, the affiliate agent may contact America’s Bookie Affiliate Department within 24 hours of the sign up date to provide the players information. As long as the player did not sign up under a different affiliate then the player can be moved into the affiliate package manually.
22. The affiliate account holder may not receive commission from his/her own action using a personal wagering account.
23. The use of the terms “America’s Bookie” or any derivatives in an Affiliatewebsite name or URL is not permitted. The Affiliate is neither allowed to use any of the previous terms in any social network profiles, blogs or personal online services.
24. America’s Bookie reserves the right to modify the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without notice.